San Francisco VA Health Care System
Telephone Linked Care (TLC)
(415) 752-1212 or (800) 733-0502
Telephone Linked Care (TLC) gives you direct access to a Medical Support Assistant and an Advice Nurse so that you can receive personalized, timely attention for your health care concerns.
(Note: If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911 immediately.)
How Can TLC Help You?
- It is the fastest way for you to access health care.
- It provides timely response to your health care needs or questions.
- It helps solve some of your health care problems between appointments.
- We offer home care remedies as appropriate, which often alleviate the need for a visit.
- It allows many of your needs to be met from the comfort of your home.
How Does TLC Work?
Call us at (415) 752-1212 (from San Francisco) or (800) 733-0502 and we will connect you with a team of people who are ready to serve you.
Your call will be directed to one of the following team members:
Advice Nurse: A registered nurse who will discuss your health care concerns and will help you decide how to best handle the problem.
Medical Support Assistant: This person will answer questions about access to health care, basic eligibility and medical appointments.
When Should I Use TLC?
Call us if you have a question about your health, medicines, appointments, or eligibility.
TLC is available to take your calls 24 hours/day and seven days a week.
4150 Clement Street
San Francisco CA 94121
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day
7 days a week