San Francisco VA Health Care System
TransMETRO Transportation Schedule
TransMETRO operates between the Medical Center and major transportation hubs in the city. In addition, a TransMETRO van picks up and drops off riders between the Medical Center and the Golden Gate Bridge and the Daly City BART. Download the schedule here. TransMETRO Dispatch number is (510) 830-5372.
You can also track your TransMETRO van using the "Fleetmatics Reveal" App for your Apple or Android device. You can download this free app from iTunes App Store or Google Play. Use username email@example.com and the password "vashuttle".
This service operates Monday - Friday. It will not operate during Federal Holidays. Times may vary due to traffic and other uncontrollable issues.
- Powell BART morning pick-up is located at 5th and Mission streets and the afternoon drop-off is located at Mason and Turk streets.
- The temporary Transbay Transit Center morning pick-up and afternoon drop-off are located at Howard and Main streets.
2. Golden Gate Bridge: Will pick up in the Toll Plaza parking lot (Parking lot east of 101 in front of Golden Gate Bridge Gift Shop - Tourist Pavilion).
- Daly City BART
- The Daly City shuttle will pick up from the designated San Francisco State University Shuttle pickup zone at the Daly City BART Station.
- For Caltrain commuters, please connect to BART via the cross-platform connection between the transit systems located at the Millbrae Transit Center.
- Both Caltrain and BART platforms at the Millbrae Transit Center are on the ground level and connected via the BART ticket gates.
Stay Connected to TransMETRO:
- TransMETRO Hotline: 510-830-5372
- TransMETRO Twitter account: @FtMileyTransit
- E-mail Alerts: Provide e-mail/cell number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus GPS: http://us.fleetmatics.com/login.aspx or download "fleetmatics reveal" app from iTunes App store or Google Play and enter username: "email@example.com"; password: "vashuttle"
- TransMETRO Schedule (brochure)