San Francisco VA Health Care System
Ukiah VA Clinic
Ukiah VA Outpatient Clinic offers quality and considerate outpatient health care service for Veterans. The Clinic is committed to serving Veterans in the Mendocino and Lake County area. The clinic is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click here for Ukiah Clinic Quick Reference Guide.
Primary Care Medical Services:
- Comprehensive general medical care for men and women Veterans
- Assigned primary care physician
- Mental health outpatient services
- Specialty care referrals
- Urgent lab and radiology available
- On-site blood draws
- Medications from VA Pharmacy Refill Line/On-Line Refills
- No emergency care
- Clinic visits by appointment
- VA enrollment assistance
- Medical Advice Nurse available during non-clinic hours
- Travel arrangements for eligible Veterans
A shuttle runs between the Medicino County SS Office at 825 S. Franklin St., Fort Bragg and the Ukiah VA Clinic on Mondays and Wednesdays (no reservation needed). For information about the shuttle call MV Transportation at (707) 546-1999. To make reservations for a shuttle to SFVAMC Tuesdays and Thursdays, call (877) 487-2838, select #6, and then #1.
7:30 a.m. Depart Mendocino SS Office (825 S. Franklin St., Fort Bragg)
10:00 a.m. Arrive Ukiah VA Clinic
2:00 p.m. Depart Ukiah VA Clinic
4:00 p.m. Arrive Mendocino County SS Office
(* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs website.)