San Francisco VA Health Care System
Eureka VA Clinic
The clinic is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click here for Eureka Clinic Quick Reference Guide.
Primary Care Medical Services:
- Comprehensive General Medical Care for Men and Women Veterans
- Assigned Primary Care Physician
- Laboratory Tests
- Social Work Services
- Pharmacy Services
- VA Enrollment Assistance
- Home Based Primary Care (by referral)
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
Mental Health Services:
- Psychiatric Medication Evaluations and Follow up
- Telemental Health Services
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Center (PRRC) by V-Tel
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Group treatments available: Substance Abuse, Mood Management, Anger Management, CreatingHealthy Relationships, Seeking Safety, Symptom Management for PTSD, and Managing Anxiety.
(*Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website.)