San Francisco VA Health Care System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:06 AM PDT
The San Francisco VA Medical Center and its Community Based Outpatient Clinics are open and operating under normal conditions.
Sign-up for automatic email updates by filling in your email address in the “Emergency Email Updates” section, located at the top right corner of this page.
For up-to-date information about the San Francisco VA, please check this page, the San Francisco VA Facebook page or San Francisco VA Twitter page.
To learn about preparedness kits, family emergency plans, and hurricane and emergency preparedness, please visit www.ready.gov/.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: (800) 733-0502
- Change Your Appointment: (415) 750-2233 or (877) 487-2838
- Media Inquiries: (415) 750-2275
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: (415) 221-4810
- Pharmacy Refill: (415) 750-2233
- Staff Locator: (415) 221-4810 x 2-2107
- Telephone Care: (800) 733-0502