Santa Rosa VA Clinic
The Santa Rosa VA Outpatient Clinic offers a wide range of preventive and primary care. The Clinic is committed to serving Veterans in the Sonoma County community. The clinic is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click here for Santa Rosa Clinic Quick Reference Guide.
Primary Care Medical Services:
- Comprehensive general medical care for men and women Veterans
- Assigned primary care physician
- Preventive care/vaccinations
- On-site lab and radiology available
- On-site blood draws
- Medical Advice Nurse available during non-clinic hours (800) 733-0502
- Travel arrangements for eligible Veterans
- Social work services
- Pharmacy services
- VA enrollment assistance
- Home Based Primary Care (by referral)
NOTE: No walk-in clinic -- please call for an appointment. No emergency care on-site. Call 911 for a medical emergency.
- Physical Therapy
- Mental Health Services:
- Integrated Care
- Telemental health services
- PTSD/Anxiety disorders
- Substance abuse
- Pain management/Anger management
- Mind-body medicine
- Group treatments available: anger management; health and wellness; mood management; OEF/OIF; substance abuse treatment; stress reduction, World War II/Korea; Stress; PTSD.
- Free Veterans Legal Clinic: Wednesdays from 1-4 p.m. Learn more.
Sonoma County Veterans Services*
Sonoma County Transit*
City of Santa Rosa CityBus*
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce*
(* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website.)