Santa Rosa VA Clinic
The Santa Rosa VA Outpatient Clinic offers a wide range of preventive and primary care. The Clinic is committed to serving Veterans in the Sonoma County community. The clinic is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click here for Santa Rosa Clinic Quick Reference Guide.
Primary Care Medical Services:
- Comprehensive general medical care for men and women Veterans
- Assigned primary care physician
- Preventive care/vaccinations
- On-site lab and radiology available
- On-site blood draws
- Medical Advice Nurse available during non-clinic hours (800) 733-0502
- Travel arrangements for eligible Veterans
- Social work services
- Pharmacy services
- VA enrollment assistance
- Home Based Primary Care (by referral)
NOTE: No walk-in clinic -- please call for an appointment. No emergency care on-site. Call 911 for a medical emergency.
- Physical Therapy
- Mental Health Services:
- Integrated Care
- Telemental health services
- PTSD/Anxiety disorders
- Substance abuse
- Pain management/Anger management
- Mind-body medicine
- Group treatments available: anger management; health and wellness; mood management; OEF/OIF; substance abuse treatment; stress reduction, World War II/Korea; Stress; PTSD.
- Free Veterans Legal Clinic: Wednesdays from 1-4 p.m. Learn more.
Free round-trip shuttle service is provided Monday - Friday from Santa Rosa VA Clinic to the San Francisco VA Medical Center. Click here to view southbound shuttle schedule. Click here to view northbound (return) shuttle schedule.
Sonoma County Veterans Services*
Sonoma County Transit*
City of Santa Rosa CityBus*
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce*
(* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website.)