San Francisco VA Health Care System
Santa Rosa VA Clinic
The Santa Rosa VA Outpatient Clinic offers a wide range of preventive and primary care. The Clinic is committed to serving Veterans in the Sonoma County community. The clinic is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click here for Santa Rosa Clinic Quick Reference Guide.
The Santa Rosa VA Clinic is hosting a lunch to honor women who have served in the U.S. military who reside in the Santa Rosa area. The lunch is on Friday, June 10 at 11:30 a.m. Limited seating; RSVP to (707) 569-2312 by June 3 to reserve your spot. This event is free. Learn more about VA benefits and Santa Rosa VA Clinic offerings.
All local Veterans are invited to attend a Town Hall meeting, co-hosted by the Santa Rosa VA Clinic and the Santa Rosa VA Veterans and Family Advisory Council on Monday, June 20 from 6 - 8 p.m. at the Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building, 1351 Maple Avenue in Santa Rosa. Come learn more about VA health care services and programs, MyHealtheVet, how to enroll in VA health care, and have your questions answered. Light refreshments will be served. For more information, please call Phila Cole at (707) 659-2333, or Kathy King at (707) 569-2431.
Primary Care Medical Services:
- Comprehensive general medical care for men and women Veterans
- Assigned primary care physician
- Preventive care/vaccinations
- On-site lab and radiology available
- On-site blood draws
- Medical Advice Nurse available during non-clinic hours (800) 733-0502
- Travel arrangements for eligible Veterans
- Social work services
- Pharmacy services
- VA enrollment assistance
- Home Based Primary Care (by referral)
NOTE: No walk-in clinic -- please call for an appointment. No emergency care on-site. Call 911 for a medical emergency.
- Physical Therapy
- Mental Health Services:
- Integrated Care
- Telemental health services
- PTSD/Anxiety disorders
- Substance abuse
- Pain management/Anger management
- Mind-body medicine
- Group treatments available: anger management; health and wellness; mood management; OEF/OIF; substance abuse treatment; stress reduction, World War II/Korea; Stress; PTSD.
- Free Veterans Legal Clinic: Wednesdays from 1-4 p.m. Learn more.
Free round-trip shuttle service is provided Monday - Friday from Santa Rosa VA Clinic to the San Francisco VA Medical Center. Click here to view southbound shuttle schedule. Click here to view northbound (return) shuttle schedule.
(* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website.)