San Francisco VA Health Care System
San Bruno VA Clinic
The San Bruno VA Outpatient Clinic offers a wide range of preventive and primary care. The Clinic is committed to serving Veterans in the San Mateo County community. The clinic is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click here for San Bruno Clinic Quick Refence Guide.
Primary Care Medical Services:
- Primary medical care
- Outpatient mental health services
- Nutrition counseling
- On-site Member Services representative (650) 615-6012
- Laboratory studies
- Medications from VA pharmacy refill line/online refills
- Social work
- Enrollment in VA health care
- Medical Advice Nurse
- Referrals for Specialty Services
- Women's Health Care Services
A shuttle from San Bruno VA Clinic to the main San Francisco VA Medical Center is offered 4 times daily, Monday - Friday, except for holidays. Click here for the schedule.
(* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website.)