The Santa Rosa VA Outpatient Clinic offers a wide range of preventive and primary care. The Clinic is committed to serving Veterans in the Sonoma County community.
For information on the Free Veterans Legal Clinic offered Wednesdays from 1-4 p.m., click here.
CONSTRUCTION ALERT: Due to ongoing construction over the next year, the northbound Airport Blvd exit will be closed. If you are traveling to the Santa Rosa VA CBOC, you should use either the Fulton Road exit (the one before Airport) or the Shiloh Rd exit (the one after Airport) and come back south on the freeway. The southbound Airport exit is still open. If you choose the Fulton Rd., you can expect significant delays. Another alternative is to take the Mark West Springs/River Road exit and go right to Old Redwood Highway, then north to Airport Blvd. Construction updates are available here, or call (707) 781-2245. You are encouraged to check for the latest updates prior to your travel. For a printable flyer with a map and these instructions, click here.
Primary Care Medical Services:
- Comprehensive general medical care for men and women Veterans
- Assigned primary care physician
- Preventive care/vaccinations
- On-site lab and radiology available
- On-site blood draws
- Medical Advice Nurse available during non-clinic hours (800) 733-0502
- Travel arrangements for eligible Veterans
- Social work services
- Pharmacy services
- VA enrollment assistance
- Home Based Primary Care (by referral)
NOTE: No walk-in clinic -- please call for an appointment. No emergency care on-site. Call 911 for a medical emergency.
- Physical Therapy
Mental Health Services:
- Integrated Care
- Telemental health services
- PTSD/Anxiety disorders
- Substance abuse
- Pain management/Anger management
- Mind-body medicine
- Group treatments available: anger management; health and wellness; mood management; OEF/OIF; substance abuse treatment; stress reduction, World War II/Korea; Stress; PTSD.