On October 1, 2012, the Eureka VA Clinic reopened in its new location at 930 W. Harris Street. This new clinic replaces services formerly provided at the VA Clinic at 713 F Street.
Primary Care Medical Services:
- Comprehensive General Medical Care for Men and Women Veterans
- Assigned Primary Care Physician
- Laboratory Tests
- Social Work Services
- Pharmacy Services
- VA Enrollment Assistance
- Home Based Primary Care (by referral)
NOTE: No walk-in clinic -- please call for an appointment. No emergency care on-site. Call 911 for a medical emergency.
Mental Health Services:
- Psychiatric Medication Evaluations and Follow up
- Telemental Health Services
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Center (PRRC) by V-Tel
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Group treatments available: Substance Abuse, Mood Management, Anger Management, Creating Healthy Relationships, Seeking Safety, Symptom Management for PTSD, and Managing Anxiety.